Grow with a brand promptly expanding!
Behind every product is a story. Conveyed in every crisp, fresh and flavour-filled bite. The craft emphasised by the surface, stitch, and finish of each object. From food to furniture we bring you the unique stories of our grocers and manufacturers of items and produce sourced through ethical and sustainable trade and the positive change this can have to the local communities.
We are sourcing an Café Manager extraordinaire, come and lead our winning team and help support the growth of this amazing business!
We are looking for person that has the x-factor. We want a double rainbow, someone that exceeds expectations and smashes each and every task presented to them, so we aren’t asking for much….
You might be a serious old hand at this line of work, someone wanting to take the next step in their career, or maybe you just graduated and want to get your foot in the door in what will be a leading hospitality experience!
The position of Café Manager is full time, mornings, days, (potential) evenings and weekends based in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have sites in Ponsonby and Pakuranga so the ability to work across these occasionally may be required. Over the coming 12 months we have further sites in consideration so progression and career development has massive potential! If you are the golden goose, you can be sure we will hold on to this egg!
This appointment is currently available, the successful applicants should be ready to go pending any notice that may be required from current positions – We are looking for the RIGHT candidate. Let us know in your covering letter why your the RIGHT one!
Please ensure that you are ticking the boxes in most if not all of the above and be sure to tell us how your capabilities and experience stacks up. This is a management position and we are looking for someone to take complete ownership of this business unit with support from the Directors as needed.
- Reporting directly to Owner(s)
- Ensure that customer expectations are met, and then some – next level customer service is key!
- Create & foster positive team culture, leadership = culture
- Flexible and exciting position, with massive growth potential
- Stock control & ordering, the all-important stuff!
- Financial analysis & reporting, critical to understand!
- Identify business opportunities and implement strategies to achieve growth – including the ability to carry out local level marketing
- Labour cost control & staff development
To be successful for this role:
- Be a strong and positive leader, play hard work hard!
- Successfully managed high volume cafes / hospitality units
- Proven experience in a similar role, and current references available
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, consistently – all the time every time!
- Staff recruitment, development and as needed training
- Competently complete administration duties day to day
- Understand financial and sales reports
- Marketing ability for growth at local level
- Understanding of ethical and sustainable business, full belief in the Source concept!
What are you waiting for?
If you need any more info, give Nik a call at the office on 027 2444533 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.